Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We will, Ian

We will. Yes, we will. We will play racquetball again at 8 a.m. because you know how good one feels during the rest of the day. We will also discuss during hours and hours about the subtelties of the Spanish and the English grammar. Your Spanish was improving really fast even if I definitely understand your problems with the subjunctive. It's not easy at all. I am afraid that you will also have to be patient with my inapropriate use of double negations in English. You will have to correct me all the time again... You are an implacable and a great teacher.
Despite being American, I will take advantage of your European blood to watch again some football games with you (your knowledge of Spanish players always surprised me) and probably we will watch once again how the all-powerful Barcelona beats another European team.
Have a good rest, Ian. As you see, we still have a lot of things to do, amigo. And we will.

PS: Here you have the first song you talked to me about. That was the first stone in your Spanish knowledge if I'm right. I wanna hear again your laugh wherever you are.

No comments: